Kogod Finance Group

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tech Report

Early afternoon, techs are looking good. Everything is up except for Dell in today's rally. I won't bother to list stock prices, it really isn't necessary.

The question of the day is how bullish will the market be over the year? *and* Is the market correction over?

If the market correction isn't over, then this week, we should dump some of our lagging tech that we haven't already. If it is, then we can hold on to our seats. I had an argument with someone about Dell and Microsoft. He said he was bullish, long-term. I said, who wouldn't be?

I was once told, "I don't buy stocks that don't make money." And in my opinion, whether Dell and MSFT are good companies isn't the debate, it is whether or not they will make KFG money. They aren't except for dividends...so hmmm....something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home