Kogod Finance Group

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Allow me to re-introduce myself

KFG 4 Life
A Rich/Rob/Jeff Collabo

Edited for content

Allow us to re-introduce ourselves, they call us k, k to the fg,
we analyze things like return on equity
fresh out of kogod and onto the street,
AU's soon to be JP's number 1 supplier
flier than my business card bearing my name
Got the hottest font in the game repping my fame
Not at YALE but similar to google noone can do it better
I write checks like an investment banker
My boy Gekko told me, "Lunch is for wimps"thats why i day trade all day to get me greenerwhen the bell rings im off to cop my beemer
lame folks snaggin' picks out of the trash bin,
I'll growl at you all with my ferrari engine
Ain't gotta try, pick stocks out da sky, let my darts fly, hit a bulls-eye
Cramer's Mad Money's my pocket change, get your dolla's together meet you at the exchange
the kfg make it rain, holla to john thainmy bankroll double then all 'dem strategy heads at Bain
you can't blame peeps for playin the game steady,
markets gettin' hot we'll take risks when we're ready
And my market cap is risin' cuz i flip bills faster than Gates
And you can't forecast my moves, I'm wild like interest rates
boot-strapping forwards with the new timb jawns
zero coupon bonds, my economics so gone
round the corner see Soros he is like boy you so wrong
i again peep the chart, book the gain, call him from my jet plane
he said snap KFG you must be on that in-sid-a trade

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home